Favourite animators: You Yoshinari (吉成曜)
- Introduction to You Yoshinari’s style
- You Yoshinari’s amazing artwork
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.11 - You Yoshinari: Gainax & Trigger Superstar
- Some of the scenes animated by You Yoshinari: part 1, part 2, part 3
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles and additional notes!
- And yes, he is the one who directed “Little Witch Academia”
how might one define Sherlock Holmes?
Combination of 3d and hand-made diorama made with a lot of love and half of the supermarket’s spices aisle.
My favourite video game franchise.
I really admire Laika and the look of their films, and it was a huge influence while working on this.
do people think this is like really romantic or something he can’t hold her because he has fucking scissors for hands
no people think it’s really fucking sad ‘cause he loves her and cant hold her because he has SCISSORS FOR HANDS
little-assassin requested hannibal and i am so glad because i’ve been wanting to draw this comic for a while
and it’s because of that fucking banana post
I sat here laughing for four fucking minutes straight holding my head with tears running from my eyes and I’m not even sure why its so goddamn funny to me
How much exercise do you really need?
1. To increase cardiovascular fitness levels?
20 Mins, 2-5 times a week.
2. To lose weight?
20-30 mins, 3 times a week.
3. To tone up?
2 sets of 15 reps, 2 times a week.
4. To maintain fitness / weight?
20-40mins, 3 times a week.
5. To increase flexibility?
5-10 mins, everyday.